G. Craige Lewis of EX Ministries responds to Kirk Franklin’s interview with The Breakfast Club. Defining what true religion is and why Kirk’s stance is not biblical.
Kirk Franklin stopped by The Breakfast Club to discuss his new album Losing My Religion. To kick things off he revealed that he is in fact Plies which was quite funny since everyone seems to think he looks just like him. Kirk discussed the following topics.
- He’s more into having a relationship with God then practicing a religion
- He believes that organized religion has attacked homosexuality
- Discusses his porn addiction
- Why did he choose the gospel path
- He became emotional while discussin being abandoned by his mother and meeting up with her years later
- He’s upset how church seems like a hustle
Losing My Religion with G. Craige Lewis
Kirk Franklin Breakfast club: Discusses Religion In His Music, Homophobia In The Church