There is a reason why rappers and entertainers that promote ungodliness in their works all smoke it continuously. There is a reason why it’s usually smoked for relief from bad feelings, decisions, and displeasure with oneself. In my video The Truth Behind Hip Hop 2 – Exodus Into Egypt, I spoke about smoking marijuana and how it disconnects your guardian from your psyche. Your frontal lobe protects your morality and keeps you from doing things that are against your moral code. Although you may get a calming feeling when smoking it, marijuana is doing something far more sinister to you. It is opening you up and making you vulnerable to things that you would normally not accept. Spirits enter you and subdue your will when your guardian is disconnected. They bypass your frontal lobe and enter into you. This causes you to make bad choices, live under oppressive emotions, and can even cause self hatred and stronger drugs. Evil spirits are real and you must never come under the power of them. Wake up people of God. We must be sober minded so that we can live peacefully without depression and anxiety!
1Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
A federal advisory panel admitted cannabis can almost certainly ease chronic pain, and might help some people sleep.
But it dismisses most of the drug’s other supposedly ‘medical benefits’ as unproven.
Crucially, the researchers concluded there is not enough research to say whether marijuana effectively treats epilepsy – one of the most widely-recognized reasons for cannabis prescriptions.
The report also casts doubt on using cannabis to treat cancers, irritable bowel syndrome, or certain symptoms of Parkinson’s disease, or helping people beat addictions. The report also states:
- Strong evidence links marijuana use to the risk of developing schizophrenia and other causes of psychosis, with the highest risk among the most frequent users.
- Some evidence suggests a small increased risk for developing depressive disorders, but there’s no evidence either way on whether it affects the course or symptoms of such disorders, or the risk of developing post-traumatic stress disorder.
- There’s strong evidence that using marijuana increases the risk of a traffic accident, but no clear indication that it promotes workplace accidents or injuries, or death from a marijuana overdose.
- There’s only weak evidence for the idea that it hurts school achievement, raises unemployment rates or harms social functioning.
- For pregnant women who smoke pot, there’s strong evidence of reduced birthweight but only weak evidence of any effect on pregnancy complications for the mother, or an infant’s need for admission to intensive care. There’s not enough evidence to show whether it affects the child later, like sudden infant death syndrome or substance use.
- Some evidence suggests there’s no link to lung cancer in marijuana smokers. But there’s no evidence, or insufficient evidence, to support or rebut any link to developing cancers of the prostate, cervix, bladder, or esophagus.
- Substantial evidence links pot smoking to worse respiratory symptoms and more frequent episodes of chronic bronchitis.
- There’s weak evidence that suggests smoking marijuana can trigger a heart attack, especially for people at high risk of heart disease. But there’s no evidence either way on whether chronic use affects a person’s risk of a heart attack.
- Some evidence suggests a link between using marijuana and developing a dependence on or abuse of other substances, including alcohol, tobacco and illicit drugs. Read More
Finally, the long awaited sequel to one of the most powerful messages our nation has seen. Join G. Craige Lewis as he digs even deeper into the plan of the enemy to infiltrate the church! Exodus into Egypt will open your eyes and prepare you for battle. This is a must for Part 1 owners and newcomers to this message series. This version contains the message and an hour seminar and a 15 minute outtake that will surely bless you. You also get interviews and other extras. Get your copy today!