Touch Not Beyonce And Do Our Church Celebrity No Harm
Former Arkansas Governor and pastor Mike Huckabee, a potential 2016 GOP presidential candidate recently published a new book entitled “God, Guns, Grit and Gravy”. In one of his chapters he expressed his opinion about Beyonce and Jay Z’s performance of “Drunk in Love” at the 2014 Grammy Awards. U.S. News and World Report published several quotes from his book and according to one report Huckabee compared their performances to watching foreplay.
“Beyonce is incredibly talented – gifted, in fact. She has an exceptional set of pipes and can actually sing,” said Huckabee. “She is a terrific dancer – without the explicit moves best left for the privacy of her bedroom. Jay Z is a very shrewd businessman, but I wonder: Does it occur to him that he is arguable crossing the line from husband to pimp by exploiting his wife as a sex object?”
Huckabee’s commentary didn’t go over well with Beyonce’s fans and even some christians. During a recent interview on The View former Destiny Child and gospel artist Michelle Williams was given an opportunity to confront Huckabee. Williams who also performed at Megafest and stars in a new hit reality show with Deitrick Haddon called “Fix My Choir” wasn’t too happy with what Huckabee wrote.
Michelle Williams Confronts Mike Huckabee
Michelle Williams Performs at a Charlotte for the Annual Charity Youth Explosion
During the debut of Beyonce’s recent self-titled album she released several videos, and nearly every single video featured her half-naked with full body close-ups. In one of Beyonce’s mini documentaries published on youtube she explained her mindset during the of making the album. One song in particular, “Partition,” which is about making love in the backseat of a car. She mentions one line specifically: “Driver roll up the partition please, I don’t need you seeing ‘yoncé on her knees.” In the video, she dances on a stripper pole wearing nothing but a thong and a tiny bra.
In 2008 during an interview with Look Magazine Beyonce was quoted saying, “I can’t really go to church anymore, which is a shame.”
“People have come up to me in church during the sermon and, of course, people watch everything I do. They come up and take pictures on their mobile phones too. They are very nice, but I think God understands if I miss Sunday service!”
We can understand when the world defends sexual exploitation but “Christians”?? Since when did Christians support, protect and defend seducing spirits and sexually perverted entertainment. Beyonce is well known for gyrating lewdly and sexually explicit lyrics. Her concerts provokes lust in the hearts of men and women. (Prov. 6:25)” Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.”
Pastor Jamal Bryant boasted on twitter about taking his 16 year-old daughter to a Beyonce concert. (2013):
In 2011 Mary Mary was confronted by fans who had a problem with them being at a Beyonce concert:
During the 2013 Super Bowl Gospel Artist express their feelings towards Beyonce on twitter
(Galatians 5:19-21) can not be ignored. “Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.”
During the 2013 Super Bowl G. Craige Lewis wrote a blog entitled Super Bowl Sunday In the blog he made 5 points about Beyonce and sexual performances:
1. She wore a Valkrye Dominatrix S&M outfit which represents perverted sexual acts of pleasure and pain. 1Th. 5:22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.
2. She danced seductively and provoked lust in the hearts of men and women. Prov. 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
3. She sang songs of female supremacy, sexual ecstasy, and even false gods. Gal. 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
4. She used divination and new aged kundalini by requesting energy from her subjects. Acts 16:16 And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying:
5. She had dancers behind her, even some transexuals, dancing sexually and seductively to enhance their offering to their god. Psa. 5:4 For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.
“Most Christians of today embrace all 5 of the points I just made and they have no problem with anything she did on that stage. What a sad day we live in. Most of the Gospel Artists chimed in on twitter in favor of her performance. But they are on assignment from the enemy as well and don’t even know it. When we no longer make a difference between what is holy and what is profane then we have lost the will of God.”