The term ‘EX Ministries’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is PO Box 24870 Fort Worth, TX 76124. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Access to certain areas of our website is restricted for members. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our website at our discretion. Members who are provided with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other services, you must ensure that that user ID and password is kept confidential. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your user ID or password. NOTE -We may disable your user ID and password and access to our website at our sole discretion or if you breach any of the policies or terms governing your use of our website.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of Texas, and the United States.
You may contact us at any time by filling out the contact form at the bottom of this page.